Onerous drives, laptops, cellphones, workplace tools, door entry key playing cards, gasoline playing cards and different gadgets had been stolen throughout a latest housebreaking on the Washington State Division of Labor & Industries regional workplace in Tukwila.
The Tukwila Police Division is investigating the housebreaking.
The laborious drives reportedly held L&I information which can have contained personally identifiable data of people that have had enterprise with that particular regional workplace location and a few L&I staff’ and dependents’ private data. The knowledge could embody Social Safety or different identification numbers, monetary or cost account numbers, e-mail addresses and/or passwords for on-line accounts, dates of start, and, in restricted circumstances, medical or medical health insurance data, based on the division.
L&I stated it has no indication the stolen laborious drives or the data on them has been utilized in any means, and that the information is inaccessible with out “appreciable effort and technical information,” however the company is taking a number of precautionary steps.
L&I has notified the State Workplace of the Legal professional Common. L&I has additionally activated a name middle to reply questions and supply sources to people who could also be concerned. The company can be providing free credit score monitoring to those that:
- Have filed a criticism, query, or different kind with the L&I Tukwila workplace;
- Have had involvement as a witness or topic of a case with the L&I Tukwila workplace;
- Have had involvement as an employer or worker in a declare made to the L&I Tukwila workplace;
- Are or just lately have been an worker or dependent of an worker based mostly in, or whose supervisor relies in, the L&I Tukwila workplace; or
- Have had different enterprise with the L&I Tukwila workplace.
The decision middle’s cellphone quantity is (833) 940-2302.
Was this text worthwhile?
Listed here are extra articles you might take pleasure in.
Concerned with Fraud?
Get automated alerts for this matter.